Book Name: Programming iOS 10
Author: Matt Neuburg
File size: 10.3 MB
File format: PDF
Download Programming iOS 10 pdf
Programming iOS 10 Book Description:
If you’re grounded in the basics of Swift, Xcode, and the Cocoa framework, this book provides a structured explanation of all essential real-world iOS app components. Through deep exploration and copious code examples, you’ll learn how to create views, manipulate view controllers, and add features from iOS frameworks.
All example code is available on GitHub for you to download, study, and run.
- Create, arrange, draw, layer, and animate views that respond to touch
- Use view controllers to manage multiple interface screens
- Master interface classes for scroll views, table views, text, popovers, split views, web views, and controls
- Dive into frameworks for sound, video, maps, and sensors
- Access user libraries: music, photos, contacts, and calendar
- Understand further topics, including files, networking, and threads